How can i get a relief from my marital life stress ?

My wife has told me that she has some funny relation with his jija before our marr. on my forcement like non-veg sms,non-veg talk etc. but on my more forcement then tell once that she also has some physical relation with him.but after that time ,she refuses for physica relation.Do you think it is possible that some one has only non-veg talk relation no physical relation. I am very tensed
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response
your wife could have had premarital relationship at any extent.But if you extend you understandings with love to her she will turn back to you.Its better to take her for a councelling.
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
It is very important for you to understand that if you carry this issue further, then it might damage your relationship with your wife. The fact that she has told you about this (irrespective of the extent of relationship) shows that she does not want to hide anything from you. You shoud reciprocate by being more considerate and should not try to force her into accepting things which may or may not be true. The more you think about it, the more stressed your mind will be. Forget the past and try to live in the present.