How can i control my hairfall ?

hi doctor ,, how to control hair fall? I need some info regarding its various reliable treatments ? how safe and effective they are?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
there are many causes of hairfall. You have to be more elaborate on your hairfall for me to help you. In general, anemia is a common cause, so get your hemoglobin tested. Take tablets having biotin 5mg ( tab keraglo) once daily for 3 months. See your dermatologist for further details.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
Hello .

welcome to "Health Care Magic "
HOMOEOPATHIC treatment is the reliable one, SAFE AND VERY EFFECTIVE.
this will not only help you to stop your hairfall but assures regrowth as well.
generally Stress, anemia, hypothyroidism , dandruff , hormonal imbalance causes hair
fall.and its necessary to have high protein , ion and vita E diet,include groundnuts,
or almonds , spinach ,green leafy vegetables .
if you start treatment at early stages of hair loss you can expect good results .
for this homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body , for
u neeed to consult a homoepath or for
more info you can write down to (