How can height of a person be increased naturally without opting for surgery ?

Gud mrng doctor , i am 25 years old, i am short 5 3 is there any chance to grow now? i have seen some adds in t.v, is really working? could please tell me if there any procedure to get growth with out any surgeries?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi ram,

Welcome to HCM,
Since ur already 25yrs there is no chances of growing tall, dont see ads and get deceived, accept the fact, ur ht also depends on ur genes.
Be happy with wat u are....

Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
welcome to Health Care Magic,
you shud understand that its not possible to increase someones hight so easily. you can only grow to the extent of what you are destined to grow, which is your genetic capability, so accept it. take good diet & that shud be it.