How can bat fly bites be treated ?

While in Costa Maya earlier this week, I believe I was bitten by a BAT FLY. I have a swollen, lumpy, round nickle size mark on my stomach. The actual bite felt like a fire ant bite. Now it itches and the lumps are growing in size. I ve heard the lumps are actually larvae deposited in the skin by the bite. If this is a BAT FLY bite, how should it be treated?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that due to something bite you had allergy and resulting in infection on the part.
Take antihistamie like cetrizine and one course of antibiotic.
Apply triple action cream.
Ok and bye.