How can I tell my mom that I took 25 midols and 25 tylenol ?

Hi my name is branden ward I am 14 and yesturday I took about 25 midols and 25 tylonel and Im shaking and throwing up I need to tell my mom but I don t know how to cause I need my stomach pumped probally and my mom works at sunrise hospital in las vegas Nevada please help
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Dear Branden,
Howr u feeling now..this is an emergency I need you to call 911..They would take you to a hospital and get you treated and inform your mother too..we cant wait for you mom to be contacted and then get you treated for your already having adverse reactions..

I wish I could do more to help..

Smriti Sawhney
Clinical Psychologist
RCI Reg no A-12344