How can I take HIV medications empty stomach ? How to cope with stress and depression ?

Hello, I hope this is not a scam. I need help. I have been diagnosed with AIDS , I am currently trying toovercome stress and depression . I have a problem with my digestion system so it s hard for me to get my hiv meds down on an empty stomach. I tried ensure, milk makes yeast worse. The diflucan and nystatin i believe i have become resistant. I have a poor eating habit and it hurts forme to swallow. I have no insurance and now my tongue is turning black. I have been unemployed since dec 2011. I have no money to pay for anything. I was just hoping i could get some advice since they keep telling me everything is happening because of aids. I know my body and it s not because im not taking the meds because it s hard to swallow. Can someone help me without me having to pay anything.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer