How can I stop the masturbating due to penis getting small and weak ?

hi am from India and am doing hand job from past 10years but now i want to stop and now my penis is getting small and i don't want to do i need some help to stop and i want to get re-strength hi am from India and am doing hand job from past 10years but now i want to stop and now my penis is getting small and i don t want to do i need some help to stop and i want to get re-strength am feeling that my penis nerves r getting week so pleas give me some ideas to get back to normal life and i want to re gain my nerves strength of my penis and my mail id is (radhabig@ymail.com) if any suggestion or how to regain my penis nerves strength pleas let me mail me yours faith fully
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011
The size of the penis will not come down because of mastrubation. It is just a psychological feeling that arises because you frequently involve in mastrubation and many time s you do it in a hurry or just for the sake of doing it rather than involve in it after you get enough interest and arousal. May be the fantacy thinking which you have been using may be becoming routine and boring because of which you may not be getting the necessary erection when you want to mastrubate. the fear anxiety and tension associated with losing your penis strength or having a neurological problem may be futher contributing to the lack of erection when you intend to mastrubate. Get over all the fears and invole in mastrubation only when you are aroused by approriate stimulus and not do it in a hurry or just because there is no other work to do. Also consult a Clinical psychologist at the earlist to get over these apprehensions

R.Manoj
Clinical Psychologist
rmanojcp@gmail.com
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Size of your penis can not become small,psychologically you might have this feeling.
Consult sexologist for any neurological deficit.
Take high nourishing food.
Ok and bye.