How can I solve my gastric problem ?

I develop gas in my stomach when I eat certain foods. Can it be get treated.?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012
welcome to hcm
dear patient best would be to avoid those foods instead of taking any medication which will not help you much.

take care
dr vikas poddar
General & Family Physician Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan's  Response
Hello jaganpreet,

It is best to avoid the foods which causes symptoms of gas formation like bloated feeling , belching etc. Food like Dal, Potatoes, etc are best avoided. If you have symptoms .. take one chewable tablet of GELUSIL MPS. Have a nice day .
Flatulance if causing trouble better watch for your lifestyle and diet .
avoid heavy food at night . regular intake of fresh buttermilk with saindhav(rock salt) will benefit you .
Plain flour product should be avoided . ready to eat and fried items should be less in your meal .
regular walkung and exercise will benefit your dugestive power.
for more feel free to ask on