How can I reduce my weight as I am really carving for food ?

im 23 yrs old 5.5 ft and weights 63kgs help me to loose weight as soon as possible and my problem is now a days im eating so much in the nights, i wanted to loose weight so iam completing my dinner with in 7 or 8pm and later im eating all the junk food i think im really craving for the food, and iam having lunch or dinner very less but later im eating junk food, so please help me to get rid of this problem, after eating heavily iam feeling very guilty and help me reduce my weight because of this in one week iam increasing 1kg of weight and suggest me to reduce abdominal fat please
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011