How can I quit smoking after 7 years ?

How I Quit from smoking? I am smoke since Nov. 2004, now become a chainsmoker
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
hello welcome to healthcare magic
i appreciate your idea to quit smoking.Don't waste any more of your time and money! It's not too late to gain your lungs back and decrease ur cancer risk, QUIT smoking NOW.
you need to improve your will power.
there are many alternative method which will help you stop smoking gradually like Acupuncture,Aromatherapy,Hypnotherapy.
All the best.
General & Family Physician Dr. Misbha khan's  Response
You have already taken the first step to quit smoking and that is by taking a decision to do so. You can always speak to people who have got rid of the habit before.
The next thing that you can do is to reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke in a day gradually. Also getting yourself involved in some new and health activity also recommended that keeps you occupied. i also suggest you take counselling at a center which will help you to keep your resolve and also provide you with techniques from reverting back to smoking.
thank you