How can I overcome depression and get rid of loneliness ?

Hello Doctor , Myself , 25 years old working with a MNC at UAE.My family is of Father Mother and my sister. At present I am in UAE working with a well reputed company. I am soo lucky to be here as of now. I don t have any financial commitments with any one. But have the responsibility to meet my sister s marriage before that i have to construct a new home in my home town. I hope that I can do the same. But I was suffering some sort of loneliness here. I am staying alone but sharing a flat with a family. I have friends here also. Still feeling not good. I had an affair with a girl since 3 years. But she got married 6 months before. I was shocked and too much stressed since then. But I know before itself that relationship wont be succeed as we are different religion. Still I am disturbed. I think am too weak in Love. I cannot control my emotions . I know I have to move on. But these emotions pulling me back. now I am in some sort of affair with my colleague..i cannnot call it as love. because she is a mother of two kids and filippino..Even she also knows that. I dont know my weakness in relationship again making problems with me. I know(we know) its not good but still I am feeling to have her love and all. She is laughing sometime thinking about me. I dont know what is going with me. I need to give my mind with full of courage and confidence . I need to become strong. please advice me. What I have to do.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Dear sir
Feeling loneliness in your situation is quite natural. Failure in affair is also resulting into such feeling. If you are interested in a relationship better to go for a stable relationship otherwise unstable relationship may worsen your problem.

PLEASE DONOT RUIN YOUR FUTURE, DO YOGASANA, PRANAYAMA, MEDITATION TO CONTROL YOURSELF. BECAUSE OF YOUR FAILURE, YOU R WILL POWER HAS GONE DOWN. TAKE PRANIC HEALING TO COME OUT OF YOUR PROBLEM,