How can I naturally cure the worsening condition of skin over genitals?

.i am not false person trying to waste ur time or sending bad images..i cant tell about this skin condition to my parents too..iam suffering from this skin condition from almost a year and feel helpless..i wish u help me on this ..this is a pic of bottom side of my genital i hope there is a natural cure i just cant tell parents about... WWW.WWWW.WW thank you very much.all i need is your small advice on this to cure naturally : (
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012