How can I make my wife's sister understand that her sister is married ?

It is a problem with my wife sister aged 14. She love my wife. now she is want that my wife should live with. daily she cry become upset. she is also not ready to go school even. she only want her sister back. what should i do for this
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Such problems can arise when the sisters are very close to each other. The younger sister is probably unable to accpet the reality that her sister has to leave her some day or the other. It could be her tender age or her dependent personality. Ensure full family support for both and try consulting a psychiatrist for further assessment.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.This teen age is very sensitive.When ever one is very much emotionally attached and dependent on it this can happen.please counsel her,and best person who can do this is your wife.Please explain her to social system that it is routine and one day she also will be getting married.Tackle this issue very tactfully as this can hurt your wife and her family.In the end if nothing works take her to psychiatrist for counseling.I think that state should not come if you handle the issue properly.Also look for some threat or fear that she might have from some body.
wishing you good health.