How can I make a small sized penis bigger and have more sperm production ?

how to make my smaller penis bigger according to my height and generate appropriate good amount of sperm . I am 27 years old and my height is 6.3 but my penis size is small around 4 inches. Though I am sexually active, I am very much worried about my penis size and the amount of sperm coming out of it. Please can some give a appropriate suggestion and help me in getting my penis size bigger according to my height and also to generate he correct amount of sperm. Because the talks for my marriage is getting intensed from my family, relatives and neighbours. I am really worried about, whether I will be able to satisfy my future wife. Waiting for you for ur atmost and immediate guidiance and help.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Do not worry about your penis size, it is very normal and you do not have any problem in your sex life.There is no medicine or exercise to increase the size.
Only 2 inches of vagina is sensitive for sex stimulation.
Remove fear and inferiority complex from your mind,you are full fit for married life.
O k and bye.