How can I lower my BP from 164/90 to normal ?

How can I lower my blood pressure from 164/90 to normal within a week? How can I lower my blood pressure from 164/90 to normal within a week?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
thats really impossible to do without medication. visit your doctor and get a complete physical. have you had this problem awhile or has it just gone up?stress and getting mad and aggravated will make your presure go up but im not a doctor and im on meds for it.i see my heart doctor for the meds. my heart was beating too fast and the medicine has slow it down and t pressure is fine so see your family md.