How can I lose weight easily with healthy diet? Pineapple extracts known for side effects?

hey.. i am 17 years old and i weight 55 kilos , my height is 1.58 i ve been trying to lose some weight for a long time now.. but those diet plans never seemed to work because i didn t have the will to go on with any healthy diet .. so i was thinking about trying some tea that clamed to have the ability to shed the weight off.. i even thought about trying via ananas but i read that some people had some major side effects.. how come and it is mostly pineapple extracts ? i would really like your opinion concerning the tea option and via ananas.. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012