How can I lose weight and the extra flesh on my chest ?

Hello Doctor I am of 30 year s of age my height is 5 3 my weight is 85 ks its very embarrassing for me to walk and its is effecting my personal life as well.I got a big belly ang my breast is very bulky which is really embarrassing me a lot. I want to be like a normal man and I am not very comfortable to go for any operations.and I am going to gym on a regular basis but tat didn t help me. I am engaged and want to keep my family very health and keep my wife happy.My marriage is in 04 months and I want a perfect body PLZ guide me wat to do .......... waiting for a reply.............................
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Your apprehension is right.But there is no way you can loose weight over night.Weight loss is a mission and you need to work hard to do it.Diet planning,regular exercise and medicines in some cases are the pillars of weight loss.Please take help of your physician to look for any medical cause for increase in weight.Please keep regular exercise and continue efforts.Do not get dishearten,keep trying.bye.