How can I increase weight with neurological issues? On zeptol. Can shed ounces?

hello doctor, i am sachin and i am little ill from neurological problem thats why my health is so down i hope so. my age is 21 and weight is 48 i want to increase my weight could u please suggest me for best medicine that i take with my neurological medicine(after taking gap b/w both tablets ) . Actually i am using zeptol CR-200 tablets regularly for my neurological disease .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Weight gain can be achieved by increasing your calorie intake.

This means increasing the calories that you use daily with food and drink.

To do this you would need to: (1) increase the portion sizes of your meals
(2)increase the frequency of your meals
(3)add condiments such as oils, dressing, butter etc to meals to further increase calorie value

I hope this helps