How can I increase the thickness of my penis ?

sir thikness of my organ like a thumb of my hand & lenth is ok 6+ inch. is there any medicine or exersice which can help me to gain girth Hello Doctor i am delhi based male. i done mistakes in childhood. but now i am feeling weekness in doing sex. i organ is very thin & small. pleas help me Hello Doctor i am delhi based male. i done mistakes in childhood. but now i am feeling weekness in doing sex. i organ is very thin & small. pleas help me ......................sir thikness of my organ like a thumb of my hand & lenth is ok 6+ inch. is there any medicine or exersice which can help me to gain girth
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
you do not worry about the size of your penis,minimum size of 4 inches is enough for intercourse as 2-3 inches of vagina is sensitive for sex thrill so you will give full satisfaction to your partner.
take nourishing diet,fresh fruits and veges.have dry fruits.
ok and bye.