How can I increase my weight as I am underweight for my age and height ?

hi i am 24 yrs old man 5 6 ht and wt around 58 kg so could you plz me helpe me out so that i can incraese my wt and ht
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Hi,tophan,thanks for your query.You can not increase your height at this age as your bones can not grow in length now and they only will increase in strength.To increase weight you need to take nutritious diet and do regular exercise.Plan your diet properly,take more of fruits,salads and diet high in protein.bye,take care.