How can I increase my sperm count ?

hai sir my sperm count is nill how to i improve my speram count
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
hi welcome,
if it is nil it is very difficult to treat.
but so many ayurvedic combinations are there to do the treatment this condition,
write to us in detail ,we can try.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to consult doctor first as to find out reason for it
eat healthy food and do regular exercise
eat more apple ,tomato ,carrot ,water melon .they have property to increase sperm count
u need some anti oxidant tab also
drink more water
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the sperm count is nil you have to get investigated to find the reason why there are no sperms.The few reasons can be like varicocele;obstruction in the epidydymis ;due t0o old infection.So to find the reason and treatment please visit and consult a Urologist/Andrologist .He will examine you and advise you the necessary treatment to improve your condition.
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
you will have to undergo investigation to know the cause of nil sperm count ,either is it due to non-production or blockage in the pathway.
the treatment depends on cause.