How can I increase my sperm count naturally ?

What are the natural ways of increasing Sperm count
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is like having good health through healthy diets and exercises
avoiding alcohols,tobaccos and any drug that harmful for body
avoid wearing tight synthetic under garments to keep the scrotal area cool during hot climate
initially there must be sperms in semen
Welcome to health care magic
neutral hip bath for 20 min evry day, will help you to increasing sperm count & also you can try all these food items
nuts and grains, vegetables and fruits, with generous use of special rejuvenative foods such as whey, soured milks, particularly made from goat’s milk, millet, garlic, honey, cold-pressed vegetable oils and brewer’s yeast.Certain foods are considered highly beneficial in the treatment of impotence. The most important
of these is garlic and onion.
you must avoid smoking,alcohol, tea, coffee and all processed,
canned, refined and denatured foods, especially white sugar and white flour and products made.
Yogasanas such as dhanurasana, sarvangasana and halasana are also highly beneficial.
thank you