How can I increase my 3 year old son's verbal and psychological growth ?

my 3yr old son is not started talking.i am very much worried.i put him in a school.he only talk few words.if i force him to say something he will just shout and will not listen to me.what to do? i got a report from his school as he doesnt seem to have pshycological and verbal growith.he repeat the words only when he likes otherwise he doesnt.what to do pl help me.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Hi Welcome to Healthcare magic....
Dont worry about speech , it has very wide range of normalcy.
Speech and language development depends on parental stimulation and is very variable and so need not hurry him for anything.He is completely alright , just make his listen to music , to stories and try talking to him.get him along with his friends and he should be alright.
Just get his hearing tested just to confirm that his hearing is normal..