How can I improve my eyesight ?

Hi, I was rejected at indian navy selections for not having 6/24 vision without glasses. I was diagnosed to have 6/60 vision without glasses. I have about 7 weeks time to coup up to what ever extent i can. Can you suggest any way by which i can improve my vision and get through it
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
There is no medicine or any measures to remove or correct eye numbers in any pathies.
have glass and good vision.
ok and bye.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Manish Malhotra's  Response
No dear there is no way you can improve your vision without glasses, can think about LASIK , it is aalowd in merchant navy this much i know
  Anonymous's Response
Thanks for the reply doc,
I cannot go for lasik, but is there any diet or lifestyle pattern changes which might help my eyes to stay good??