How can I improve my bulimic conditions ?

i have been balimic for 12 years and cant stop my hair is almost gone is there anything i can do to help it grown back ? shampoo vitamans ( i know i have to eat its just to hard i was 285 pounds when i was 16 and by 17 i was 118. then i went back up to 285 2 more times and lost my weight quicker each time i gained) please if anyone has a secret please share it.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Please get your hormone levels checked first. If you have iregular menses, then get a ultrasonography done as well. Weight control is important for a healthy body, which includes healthy hair. So see a dietician/ or an expert personally.
For hair loss you can try homeopathy , with confidence.
Homeremedies- regular head massage to improve circulation., avoiding too many hair products is very helpful. Diet containing good proteins. (eggs, milk, nuts)