How can I have overall development in my 4 year old baby who was born premature at 23 weeks ?

my daughter was an extreme premature baby born at 23 weeks had to grade 3 bleeds on the brain she has global devolpmental delay, failure to thrive with many other issues ive seen a few doctors who are giving me conflicting medical opions she has certain behaviours and charactericts that can mimic a few things just want an outside opinon please she is very clumsey constant slobbers no spacial awarness walks in things and trip over objects no sense of danger or concept of fear will only tolerate cruncy or crispy food due to imature and weak bolus unco-ordinated balance obesevive at lining things up and know if you were to move one thing in the line has repetive play and vebal repetivness does nt like eye contact hates interacting with unfamilar people having seizures and absenses eeg clear?? toe walks and low tone speech delay she is 4 this year and can only use an 3 world unclear sentence is 24lbs in weight please help any advice welcome
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011