How can I have intercourse for a long time with my wife ?

when I go to intercourse with my wife I cant stay long time I can stay only 10 second have u any advise for me pls help me I am Rubel Barua From Bangla Desh
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello.. rubel barua
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

after reading ur query, u r suffering from pre mature ejaculation due to which u cant stay long...there are so many reasons behind ur problem but what is the exact reason behind ur problem we have to find out so that we can cure ur problem with only ayurvedic and herbal medicines...dont worry this problem is fully cureable but before that u need to connect with us so that we can find out the reason behind ur problem..

Dr.Bhagwan dass