How can I grow my height ?

hi im in 9th grade and im not growing since 7th grade and im too small my parents are taller than me and my siblings too....... is there a way a method or whatever so i can grow? i have been dancing ballet since i was 6 and my right knee hurts please i hope someboy help me is so frustrating and stressful.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hello eunice;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you are in 9th grade i guess you are around 14-15 yrs.Please understand that the growth takes place in spurts and so even you will grow as the time comes .The height you will have will be proportional to your parents as it is genetic.Please do not get stressed or frustrated and see in coming 2 years you will be at par with your siblings.Till the spurt comes continue your normal activity and diet and you should be fine.The method for growth can be thought if you do not attain good height even after age of 17 yrs.