How can I get the diet plan for reduce the weight ?

i am 78 kg and height of 5 5 i want to reduce my weight as i m getn married next month
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.As per your height your Body mass index is around 28.The normal for females is 23.So you are about 13 kg over weight.Normally we want your to loose weight gradually and up to 10% in year means in your case about 8 kg in year.See weight loss is a mission not a one time need to work continuously and sincerely.There are two main pillars of weight loss diet control and exercise.Judicious use both of this thing will help you achieve your visit your doctor and dietitian make a schedule and start working on it.all the best for the bride to be.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
In one month, (ideally) one should loose ony 2.5 to 3 kgs , as its safe and healthy.But you dont have much time, I would suggest you to start exercise and yog asap, and visit a dietician for a DIET PLAN. Dont try crash dieting, it will make your face and hair look really bad and sickly.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic. Start your mornings with brisk walking/jogging for 20 minutes.(If you can join a gym/aerobic class).Breakfast is a must.Try to have healthy fibre richfoods for breskfast(cereals/muesli/brown bread),steamed foods(idli) are better than fried.instead of crash dieting just reduce the number of servings, suppose if you have been having 2 cups of rice reduce to one.Phulkas would be preferable.Reduce the amount of oil in foods.Sweets are strict no may be once in a week.Have light dinner and leave 2 hours gap before hitting the sac.This will help you reduce weight in a healthy way.