How can I get the diet chart at the age of 25 years ?

hello, dear doctor i wnt to gain weight beacuse i am very week. my age is 25years
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Here are some tips for you
To gain weight, eat food with extremely high caloric value.
Try to increase your food intake without consuming too much fat and sugar.
Regular meals, especially breakfast, are important if you find it difficult to gain weight.
Eat Late - Having snacks at bedtime may help to gain weight.
Relax after having meal.
Eat Frequently- Eat five or more meals a day.
Do regular exercise.
Along with this some ayurvedic medicines for you are
basant kusumakar Ras
Satavari powder

Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
Hello.. ali..
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum..
to gain weight consume milk and milk products in your diet daily like cheese, paneer and dates, raisins , almonds , eggs, bananas, peanut or peanut butter and a chocolate bar daily..
. Eat more calories.have .milk shakes, muffins, dried fruits, yoghurt and breakfast bars.
excercise regularly it will help you to improve your appetite..and will help you to gain muscle mass.
wishing you good health
god bless..
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Hello Ali,
You have not mentioned your height and weight.Weight should be in proportion with height so we need to know your height and weight.Without this information I can suggest you some food items and medicine which will help you to gain weight.

You can take high protein diet like pulses etc and add cheese as your regular diet along with 1 glass full of milk.
Above this you can take alfa alfa Q 16 drops twice in a day with 1/2 glass of milk daily.

Hope this helps to gain you wait,

dr jignesh