How can I get rid of these hair follicles from waxing and plucking on my tummy and bikini line ?

I have many scars that look like hair follicles from waxing and plucking on my inner thighs, tummy, and bikini line. I ve used BioOil, Cocoa Butter, and alpha hydroxy lotion to get rid of them but nothing helps. What is the easiest, simplest, and cheapest (because I am 17 with no money for expensive surgeries or anything) way to get rid of them?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The many scars left are the hair follicles and they have come as a result of waxing.No lotion will help ;the reason is that the follicles will be containing small hairs in it so if they do not open on their then you will have to force them open and it is like even if you scratch it the pore will open and the hair will come out.If not you will have to wait till the hair comes out.