How can I get rid of masturbation?

how i can get rid of hand practice....and what are its disadvantages.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Ayurveda establishes its strong connection with age. From the person who is not major it will squeez the body as trying to extract juice from an unripe fruit. from the following sequence it will be clear what you are loosing as the precursor forms the next. Ras- Rakt- maans-med- asthi- majja- shukar-oj.
so to make shukra our body makes our eatables to pass through this sequence, you are loosing the diamond or most precious thing.
Healthy company, good thoughts and meditation cure it very soon.
as a brain tonic you can start with Brahmi vati with gold.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul