How can I get rid of UTI that has affected me for the past 3 years ?

hi sir i have uti problem from last 3 years i m not able to do any work i m at home frm last three years age 26 male treatment taken ayurvedic , alopathic n also homeopathic from last three years uti problem male id
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic

Three years is a long time to have a UTI .Did you get a culture & sensitivity of urine done to find out whether it is bacterial or fungal ?Did the doctor tell you the reason why you get it ?.At least in males UTI is not recurrent so easily.Please write details so that we can understand & guide you better.