How can I get my husband interested to have sex with me and leave masturbation ?

Hello Doctor , Iam 30 year old. I got married 8 yrs and till now we do not have sex. He is very crazy about his job. He underwent all the test in 2010 both internal and sperm analysis. All are normal. But he is not interested in sex. Even though i tried to create mood but he is not responding to that. i dont know how to change his mind. He is in touring job and the problem is he maturbate. Please advice me how to create mood and involve him in this.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
Don`t waste time act quickly Openly discuss the problem first with him without any hesitation and shyness.I don`t why you waited so long for 8 years..If still no solution to your problem involve family friend or relatives,how long you will continue to suffer.Job is not every thing after marriage.or take the help of health or sex councilor.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer