How can I cure my sex addiction ?

hi,m 22 y old, i hav been havin sex since i was 21, i have been trying to stop but i dono the feeling of wanting sex is difficult to control.the feeling like i can hav sex everyday is there n i never get the feeling of enough. how do i control my self? medication? because i cant just goin doin sex cause m not married n studying..
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
What happens to you when you try to stop yourself from having sex?Do you feel anxious?You might be getting addicted to sex which is not good for health.Please discuss in detail and we can help you better.You may need to see a Psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment plan.