How can I convince my doctor that my symptoms are not mood related ?

Hi, about 2 1/2 years ago i had a bad flu and never recovered. I had diarrhea and vomitting for about 7 days and lost 7lb in weight. I started having muscle spasms and pain, so bad that I couldn t do anything for myself. Bloods showed inflammation, raised white cells and auto immune. I was referred to a rheumatologist who retook bloods which came back normal. I have a history of depression and the rheumatologist said my problems were mood related. My other symtoms are night sweats , flushing, fainting , involuntary limb and head movements. I have had occasional episodes of vomitting dark blood and I am now constantly constipated and my stools are very dark. I asked for a second opinion and the new rheumatologist seemed to listen and assured me she would get to the bottom of things. Turned out she knew the original rheumatologist and also gave a diagnosis of mood related problems. Although my bloods showed i was positive for coeliac disease but that this was probably a red herring. She also mentioned carcinoid because of the flushing and sweating but that it s very rare and highly unlikely. She said she had done all she could as a specialist and would not be carrying out anymore investigation. She said she would write to my General Practitioner and recommend Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I really feel that because of my history of depression that I haven t been taken seriously. Could you advice please? I m female, 40 years, 10 stone 11 pound, 5ft 7inch, I have had a hysterectomy but have retained my ovaries. All bloods except coeliac have come back normal.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011