How can I control my BP and why do I feel my heart is thumping very fast ?

Male 18, Doctor i Feel that My heart beat is run very fast every time and yesterday i m going for checking the BP and the Doctor tellme that u have 157 BP that very high blood Pressure , Doctor when i run from stairs i feel my heart sooo running fast and when i pray also this problem comes doctor my Activites is i only playing Computer Games and dont take part i any sports also, i eat Snacks also and i m healthy not fatty and my weight is probably 66 or 67 KG i like to eat dishes with high quantity of salt Doctor Sometime i feel that my heart stop My age is only 18 and this probem appears i face already DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum ) Problem Plzzz tell me Doctor if thisis BP problem then what should i do to control my BP plz tell me i m extreme worried thnx in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Oct 2011