How can I control SGPT and cholesterol levels without medicines ?

Sir,I m Sandeep .my sgpt was very high in August-2011 and after medication Actibile-150 or Udilive-150 since last 8- month, the sgpt has come down to 34 level. Can I countinue this medicine as I heard that it s has very much side effect. As of now doctor also stopped this medicine. How I control my SGPT and cholesterol level Down with out medicine or suggest the latest medicine which ve very low side effect. How I Can also use Ayurvedic medicine would be helpfully? Thanks! Sandeep saras
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012