How can I continue my treatment for Cymbalta as I am unable to get prescription for the same ?

I recently moved to New Mexico from California and have not been able to reach my physician in California to obtain a refill Rx for Cymbalta. Both my pharmacy and I have left him numerous messages. I have not been able to establish myself with a physician here yet due to snafu s related to insurance, but I do have an appointment scheduled for April. The problem is, I am going through major Cymbalta withdrawl and can t get a prescription! I have taken this medication for many years. My medical group does have an urgent care clinic , but I was already told by phone that they would NOT give me a Rx for Cymbalta as that must be ordered by whatever doctor I establish myself with, but again, that is not until April. What about continuity of care issues? What the heck can I do? Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011