How can I confirm that gestofit200 injection color is proper ?

there is a warning on the gestofit200 injection. Not to use if discolored . how to confim that? i placed the injection in sun for some time by mistake
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcarerMagic Forum.
For how much duration did you keep it under the sunlight? There is no way you can confirm it. It is normally not advisable to keep any drug under the sunlight, as it may damage the medicine and make it ineffective. If you have a doubt, look at the expiry date, if it is still valid and you have it kept it under the sunlight, my suggestion to you would be to not to take any chances. Discard it.

Good Luck.