How can I come out of depression and regain my self confidence ?

I have been diagnosed with depresion and anxiaty 4 yrs ago. But with all the difrent pills I have tried nothing has helped. I can be happy one min. and very sad the next I am up and down like this all the time. I have had cbt witch didn t help. I went in to the priory witch helped for a bit but I came out morbadly obeast which has made me feel even worse. I am always looking at others and wanting there lives. I despise my self so much. I don t want to go out any were but when I do I get so anxtuse I have to leave. I also have spending splurges wich i can t realy afford. My doc says I may be bipoler my partner says I am not, I am so confused. Please could you give me any idea on what to do. I would be so greatful, i really am at a loss with my self. I m scared no one will answere this aspeople will just think I am being stupid.
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011