How and ED and Premature ejaculation be treated ?

Hello, I m 28 years old male, Unmarried suffering from sexual defects from past few years. I doesn t have full erection and also cant maintain that and ejaculates in few seconds. I was regular masturbator from the age of 15. Also the nerves seems to be weak of my organ . The semen is also not thick and my penis is short. Kindly sugest me what should I do ???
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. your problem is mostly due to anxiety. as it might be premarietal sex , otherwise also due to masturbation, and fear of it. eat balanced diet, rich in proteins fats green leefy vegetables, fruits, eggs . drink plenty of water and juices. if don't get relief you need to use anxiolytics and harmones with the advise of a doctor. thank you.