How CRM relates to healthcare ?

I am a software developer.I just wanted to discuss how CRM can help the individual clinics to increase there profit and provide better Patient care management system ? Because healthcare is a challenging area and must always maintain a satisfactory customer(community) management system in order to maintain the clinical growth. So I am openly inviting you to discuss the same here. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 17 Feb 2009
This is a good idea buddy. I just completed reading the book "E-Myth Physician". It is really awesome. Group practice of doctors should employ a CRM member is what I feel. what do you say?
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Customer feedback and relationship management is always needed in any field to help drive buisness growth. It should be made an integral part of the healthcare system too.