Hot flashes, upset stomach, cracked tongue, swollen taste buds. Taken Novasure earlier. What is it?

I am 45.round 180 lbs.been going through alot of different things...had the novasure done over a year ago..which stopped my monthly..had some Issues with my Gallbladder function @ 17% and had it removed 2 months ago..anyways! I have been getting Hot Flashes and upset stomach every morning @ the same time, I also have a realy bad cracked tonge and towards the back of my tonge the taste buds are swollen, and appitite is very low..I can t seem to get any answers from My Doctor..I have asked if I am going through pre Menopause ..and bout my tonge..1st thought it was vit. B defent. but my blood work is okay..and thought it was yeast was treated and it didn t clear up..
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012