Hot and itchy skin around mouth and nose, flaking skin. Applied ice pack

I have been having a red itchky flacky hot skin around my mouth and nose area. I have been to the derm 4 times and still the issue continues. The last visit they did a test to see if it was fungal and gave me ketoconazole cram 2% and put me on antibiotics . Last weekend I got sick and forgot to use the medication . On Monday my face seemed better so I did not use the cream, but then by Tuesday the red itch was returning. I used the cream and returned to taking the antibiotics. My face got worse so I stopped the cream and contiune to use the antibiotics. The itch is so bad I could not sleep at all last night. I kept an ice pack near by to sooth my face. It is the only thing that seems to work to get the itch to go away.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012