Hot and cold flashes, bloated, nauseated, lightheadedness, loss of vision. What is wrong?

Over the last couple days I have been very bloated, have had a little more regular bowel Movements, at night I get rather hot or cold , there has just recently been slight nausea that feels like I need to burp The last I had sex was January 19th and 28th Experienced period january 16-19th and January 30th to February 3rd When I stand I experience lightheadedness and I loose my vision and I feel sick until I become level headed again (this has happened all my life but has increased lately) What could be making me feel this way?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013