Hospitalized for fits, has drowsiness on taking Tegral. What is the recovery chance and permanent solution for fits?

my mother was paralized in July 2011 her right side affected in that attack and she had also lost speaking power during this period she is also having fitz after one to two months duration Last attack of Fitz made couple of days before after that she has been hospitilized and doctor has started TEGRAL tab. twice a day which causes drousiness i just want to know is there any permanent solution for fitz and is there any chance of recovery
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Thanks for the query
In such cases it is very hard to have any permanent solution of fits,but still we can have some preventions like always give antiepileptic medicine to patient in proper routine time as prescribed by neurophysician,get routine checkup with neurophysician.few investigation which might can help you are following,do it after discussing with your neurophysician.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.