Hospitalized for dehydration. Weight gain. Are these related?

Thank you for providing this kind of stuff. Anyway my concern is that two weeks ago I was hospitalized for dehydration and treated with dextrose and some medications where most of it through IV. The first complication rant struck me was tonsillitis. Now I'm good but I'm wondering after hospitalization I gained enough weight. I have exercised like jog for 30mins almost everyday, I eat moderately and most of it are fibrous as Iam a veggie devourer.. So my question is that... Is my weight gain related with my dehydration? If so what could be the est remedy. Please note that after having been declared dehydration I drink lots of water sometimes more than the required and I urinate well my urine is clear. Please shed light. thanks much
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013