Hospitalised due to malaria. Advised to take quinine, ganaton, sulzone and cifixime. What are the side effects?

dear sir, i m student of mba. dear sir, 1 week before i was admitted in hospital due to malaria and some other infection.. in hospital the doctor has advise me quinine 300 ml 4 anjection in drif and 2 sulzone injection 2 ml a day.this treatment was continue for four days.when i was discharge the hospital junior doctor has advise me to take quinine for 3 days and cefixime 400 mg capsules for 5 days.but the senior doctor of the hospital has advised me to take quinine sulphate isp 300 mg tablet 3 a day for 7 days.the docyor has also advised me to take ganaton 50 mg tablet for 7 days but the shopkeeper gives me 150 mg ganaton od tablet.sir i m asking yhat how many days i take qunine isp 300 mg there any side effect of quinine sulphate isp 300 mg table of overdose and is there any side effect of ganaton 150 mg tablet while the doctor has advised me to ganaton 50mg...dear sir ..i m poor boy and cannot pay fee..please send me ur email adreess and contact number..thanx
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012