Horrible burning indigestion from throat, cramping, nausea, diarhea, threw up. Took Prilosec, had hysterectomy. Suggestions ?

I have been having horrible burning indigestion from my throat to my stomach, cramping, nausea, diarrhea, and last night I threw up. I don't know if I have a bug but the unbearable burning and nausea are lasting and driving me crazy. I do have acid reflux and taking daily Prilosec but the past few days I have been living off of Carafate, Prilosec, Zofran, and tums. I have cramps almost like I have menstrual cramps but I had a hysterectomy about 7 years ago and they left both ovaries until one had to be taken out. I have had ovarian cysts before and some of the symptoms feel the same as when I had that. I have IBS and I am under a tremendous amount of stress due to losing my job, not having an income, no insurance, a mother who is dying of a degenerative brain disease (MSA) and just had to put my dog down so I don't know if it caused by stress, a bug, or an ulcer. I would go see my Gastro doc but I don't have insurance and can't afford it. I can live with this stomach pain. My diet hasn't exactly been the best because I haven't felt like eating so I just eat whatever I have at home or nothing. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, eat spicy food. Do you have any suggestions since I can't afford to go to the doctor right now?

Sincerely,

Denise
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013